- 3 A-Day of Dairy - http://www.3aday.org
Tips on improving kids' nutrition and fitness and recipes, using 3 servings of dairy products a day.
- All About What vitamins and Minerals Do - http://kidshealth.org/kid/stay_healthy/food/vitamin.html
Explains how substances like vitamins A,B,C,D,E,K, calcium, and iron work in the human body.
- American Dietetic Association - http://www.eatright.org/Public/
American Dietetic Association containing nutrition facts and list of resources.
- Dole 5 A Day - http://www.dole5aday.com/
Free nutritional education materials, fun games, puzzles, songs and coloring book about fruits and vegetables.
- FDA Center For Food Safety and Nutrition - http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ByAudience/ForKids/default.htm
Healthy eating and food safety coloring pages, games, activities, songs and quizzes for kids.
Facts about fruits and vegetables, recipes, nutritional information, and kids' pages.
- Healthy Choice for Kids - http://www.healthychoices.org
Overall health program for kids.
- Healthy Kids Challenge - http://www.healthykidschallenge.com
Healthy change ideas for schools, families and communities, recipes and games.
- Mix it with Milk - http://www.whymilk.com/
Explains the nutritional value of milk, with the milk mustache hall of fame celebrities, contests and cooking with milk.
- National Dairy Council - http://www.nationaldairycouncil.org
Nutritional and product information, resources and recipes.
- Nutrition Explorations - http://www.NutritionExplorations.org
Meal planning, recipes, nutrition information, games.
- Powerful Bones, Powerful Girls - http://www.cdc.gov/powerfulbones
Fun, games, quizzes, ideas, and tips on what foods have calcium and what activities are good for bones and the body.
- Produce for Better Health Foundation - http://www.5aday.org
Nutrition education initiative to promote eating a colorful variety of fruits and vegetables you needs every day, games, and recipes.
- Produce for Better Health Foundation - http://www.pbhfoundation.org
Offers latest health news about fruits and vegetables, kids' activities.
- School Nutrition Association - http://www.schoolnutrition.org
National School Nutrition Association site providing news and publications, meetings, events and recipes.
- Sunkist Kids - http://www.sunkist.com/kids
Features coloring page, crossword puzzle, games and fun facts about citrus fruits.
- Tennessee Department of Education - http://www.state.tn.us/education/
Support materials for teachers and parents.
- Tennessee School Nutrition Association - http://www.tnsna.com
State School Nutrition Association site providing news and publications, meetings, events and recipes.
Non-discrimination Statement: This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly. In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write to USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington DC 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 or (202) 720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer